Administrative Assistant/Utility Clerk
Full Time Permanent
The Town of Manning is currently seeking a Full Time Permanent Administrative Assistant/Utility Clerk. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the CAO and Council;
- Responsible for reception duties and directing all calls and inquiries;
- Prepares information for meetings and records meeting minutes;
- Accepts utility and tax payments and reconciles daily transactions;
- Processing Utility Invoices and maintenance of the utility program.
Minimum level of education is completion of grade 12. Self-motivated and task oriented with advance proficiency in MS Office suite. Experience working in customer service.
Excellent benefit package is offered.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or drop off at the Town office 413 Main Street.
CLOSING DATE: July 31, 2018.
We would like to thank all application but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Temporary Full Time Position
The Town of Manning is currently seeking a Temporary Full Time Equipment Operator/Labourer. The Successful Candidate will be responsible but not limited to operating various Town equipment, as well as providing equipment maintenance services and general labour services in all departments.
- Minimum valid Class 3 Airbrake endorsement
- Valid Ground Disturbance
- Valid Confined Space
- Experience in operating equipment
- Must be willing to submit a Driver's Abstract
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when required
Please submit your resume to one of the following:
By Mail: Town of Manning (Attention Acting Lead Hand) PO Box 125, Manning AB T0H 2M0
Closing date for Resumes is 5:00pm Wednesday July 25, 2018
We thank all candicates who apply, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.