Office Phone: (780) 836-3606
Manning is one of the newest towns in the North, located on the banks of the beautiful Notikewin River. The abundant wildlife in the area make Manning a hunter’s paradise. Be sure to look at our History page for more information about our past, and our Tourism page for more information about our present.
Camp, Golf, and Play
The Town of Manning has a storied history that begins after the First World War and takes its name from Ernest Manning was Premier of Alberta in 1943.
Property Tax Notices have been mailed to the registered property owners, dated May 30, 2023.
The 2023 Property Taxes are due and payable by July 28, 2023.
The Town of Manning has issued a Fire Restriction, in effect May 26, 2023 at 1:30 pm. until further notice.
– All outdoor wood fires are banned on public lands, including backcountry and random camping areas.
– The use of fireworks and exploding targets are also prohibited.
– Existing fire permits are suspended and no new fire permits will be issued
– Safe wood campfires (including charcoal briquettes) on private lands.
– Backyard fire pits, charcoal briquette barbeques.
– Propane/ natural gas powered appliances.
– Indoor wood fires contained within a device with a chimney and spark arrestor.
– Cooking, warming and lighting devices – all devices must be CSA approved and used as per manufacturer’s standards.
Never leave a campfire unattended. Soak it, stir it and soak it again until cool to the touch to ensure it is extinguished. If you see a wildfire, report it immediately by calling 310-FIRE.
The fire restriction will remain in effect until conditions improve.
For updates, and more information please visit: https://albertafirebans.ca/
Emergency on call 780-836-6081
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
#413 Main Street
Phone: (780) 836-3606
Fax: (780) 836-3570