Manning offers several places to stay while you are here.
Garden Court Motel
- Garden Court Motel is located on the North end of Manning, across from the Esso station. Updated in 2015 with new carpet and paint, it boasts 17 kitchenettes, 9 double rooms, and 3 single rooms. Pet friendly and smoking rooms are also available. There is Front Desk agent on duty 24 hours a day for guest convience. Reservations or inquiries can be made by calling 1-888-836-3399, or email email@example.com
- Located just North of Manning, 1201 2nd Street, The Nova opened in December 2015 and is Manning's newest hotel, with modern rooms and a restaurant located inside.
- For room rates or for reservations please call (780) 836-2004
- Located just North of Manning on Highway 35 Grimm's Motel offers 11 standard rooms with satellite TV, a service station, restaurant and liquor store.
- For room rates or for reservations please call (780) 836-3211.
Hillcrest Motel/Aurora Hotel
- Located in Manning, the Hillcrest Motel/Aurora Hotel offers 51 Units, 25 with air conditioning, a meeting room, restaurant, bar and a dining room, liquor store.
- For room rates or for reservations please call (780) 836-3381.
Manning Motor Inn
- Located right in Manning the Manning Motor Inn offers 40 standard rooms, 2 suits, a meeting room, restaurant, pub and liquor store.
- For room rates or for reservations please call (780) 836-2801.
Riverview Bed & Breakfast
- Located right in Manning, next to the Notikewin river.
- For room rates or for reservations please call (780) 836-3100 or (780) 836-3403.
Camping available at:
Town of Manning Campground
- Located right in Manning next to the Notikewin River. There are 9 campsites with power hook ups, water, firepits, showers and an onsite bathroom.
- Call the Town Office for additional information at (780) 836-3606.
- Please note that our Campground is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We DO NOT take reservations.
Condy Meadows Golf Course Campground
- Located approximately 12 miles north of Manning. There are 36 full service campsites including power, water, showers and 8 non-serviced sites which are located close to the licensed clubhouse. Reservations are required. Cost is: $28.00/per night.
- For more information go to the Golf Course section of our website under the "Residents" tab or call (780) 836-2176.
Battle River Agriculture Grounds
(Open for the Battle River Fair & Rodeo)
- Located just outside of town and within walking distance from the Manning Sports Center. The campsites have no services but have ample room for RV parking.
- $10.00/night and it is first come first serve.
Little Prairie RV Camping
- Located 2 miles south of Manning.
- 29 full service sites with water, sewer & power
- Common area firepit, horseshoe pits, playground area.
- For more information call (780) 836-3150.
Notikewin Provincial Park
- Located approximately 37 km north of Manning, Alberta on Highway 35, then 30 km east on Highway 692.
- Situated in the valley where the Notikewin River joins the Peace River.
- Day use and camping areas.
- For more information visit www.albertaparks.ca or call (780) 624-6486.
Twin Lakes Provincial Recreation Area
- Located approximately 60 km north of Manning
- 48 camp sites, hand pump water, firewood (fee), swimming, Rainbow Trout fishing, 10 washrooms, boat dock, playground area, horseshoe pits and the beauty of nature. Ice fishing is a great sport and the road is cleaned in the winter to provide easy access to the lake.
- The Gift Store and Restaurant is located 1 km across the highway from the park, they are generally open year round.
Looking To Stay Longer? Maybe Rent OR Buy? Manning Welcomes You!
Here is a helpful list of agents and rentals: Rental/Housing Information